Located in a remote area of Hillsboro IL, Pheasant Valley Farms offers you your own 4 room farmhouse which comfortably sleeps 4 guests. An additional sleeping arrangement can be made in the large summer kitchen area.
* Fully furnished kitchen with microwave, toaster oven, electric grill, mini refrigerator, toaster and coffee maker.
* Full size sofa sleeper in the living room with large satellite TV and VCR, DVD and radio.
* Full size antique bed in the bedroom.
* Large modern bathroom with shower and claw footed tub.
* Adjacent summer kitchen with buck stove and wood provided.
* Large front porch with rockers and swing.
* Selfserving breakfast items can be provided in the farmhouse or a full breakfast at the host’s farmhouse for an additional fee.
* Outside bonfires are welcome in our fire ring.
* For those of you traveling with your horses. The large historic barn has stalls and water available for your horses. Please see the fees for lodging horses.
* RV hook-up is there for your friends traveling with you. Please see fees for RVs.
* Hunting packages available
* No dogs allowed, with the exception of hunting dogs. NO dogs in the farmhouse. Hunting dogs must provide their own kennels or use the horse stalls.
Pheasant Valley Farms is a non-smoking environment.